CS3XS Clubman Series 3 Extra Space
This is a track oriented version of the wide body S3. The main difference between this model and the CS3 is that the cockpit is approximately 100mm wider and 75mm longer.
Standard features of this model include:
- Aluminum clad tube steel chassis.
- Fiberglass nosecone and mudguards.
- Wide track front suspension.
- Rack and pinion steering.
- 4 wheel disc brakes.
- 4 piston front brake callipers.
- Full independent rear suspension.
- Aero screen incorporated into the one piece bonnet/scuttle.
- Chassis integrated FIA design full roll cage.
- Spherical bearing suspension mounting points.
The list of options is almost endless with this hand built car.
|• Wheel Base
• Front Track
• Rear Track
• Overall Length
• Overall Width
• Overall Height
• Empty Weight
• Fuel Capacity
Ford 2.0 Liter Duratec
Ford T9 5 Speed
550 KG (Depending on equipment)
- All specifications subject to change without notice.